Do you get reimbursed better for some services or procedures? You can target your ideal patients with ads promoting those exact things.
You can advertise to your ideal patients according to their personal interests, income level, age, gender, profession, homeowner status, location, and hundreds of other traits.
Target your ideal patients where they spend their time (on their phone), with ads on Google, Youtube, Facebook, and Instagram.
Why are today’s digital ads different from TV, radio, and print ads?
Google Ads have 300 different variables, and Facebook has 25 different types of ads.That sounds overwhelming, but our team obsessively tests different ad types to maximize your results.
Here are the main items we test to get the best return on advertising investment:
- Who are your best patients?
- What type of patients refer other great patients, have great insurance, follow instructions, and recover quickly?
- What do your best patients have in common?
Do they tend to have any of the following traits? These are just a few traits that we can target in our advertising.
- Specific physical location (like within a zip code, or in a 20 mile radius of your city limits)
- Specific age ranges (35-45, 45-55, parents of school-age children, etc.)
- Recently moved
- Outdoor interest (great for orthopedics, pain management, etc.)
- Occupation (small business owner, retired )
- Work in healthcare (you can even target as specific as administration, physicians, or nurses)
- Sports interest (basketball, football, even fans of specific sports teams!)
- Income level (top 10%, top 25%, top 50%)
Written Content (also known as ad copy)
These are the words used in the ad, and they make the biggest difference in the results.
We test 4-15 headlines side by side to see which ones perform the best, and continue updating the ads accordingly.
This gives you double or triple the results within a few months, compared to just creating some ads and letting them run.
Images and videos are huge, and draw your future patient’s attention to what your ad has to say.
We like to use imagery that
- Enhances your practice’s reputation
- Offers something valuable to people
- Gets future patients’ attention at the same time
Different ad formats work really well for different people or services, depending on your goals.
For example, if someone has had a recent injury and needs to follow up with an orthopedic surgeon this week,
Google Search Ads would make that ortho specialist highly visible for the patient to make that urgent appointment.
If you’re an aesthetics practice or plastic surgeon, social media ads would be excellent for promoting a new age-defying procedure.
We test several ad formats side by side until we clearly have a winner, and move forward with the winning combination.
You can expect to get 200-500% return on your advertising investment within 2-3 months. The nice thing about digital ads is that they give you results within the first couple weeks.
Also, you get immediate feedback on which language and imagery resonates with patients the best. Using that knowledge, you can update your website, marketing materials, and future advertising.